This accommodation is covered by Stugknuten's S-certification for enhanced security.
Stugknuten's S-certification means that your landlord has chosen to provide you with as secure a transaction as possible. This accommodation must be paid for when you make your booking, but the rent is not actually paid out to your landlord until you have checked out. This extra security only applies if your booking and payment is made via Stugknuten's system. Read more here
Newly renovated cottage 80 sqm. Quiet location with lush garden. A lovely outdoor space with
fireplace. The tower has 2 bedrooms with 3 beds in each room.
Kitchen with stove and dining furniture, new fridge & freezer. Stove, crockery, micro, coffee maker, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle.Toilet with shower. A TV room with 4 comfortable chairs + sofa
* 2 km Bath in Oppmannasjön with jetty
* 2 km to Ivöfärjan (free to go, every 20 minutes) Popular tourist attraction with
bathing place in Ivösjön
* 2 km Icelandic horses
* 6.5 km to Bäckaskogsslott
* 8.5km to Kjugekull. Is known for its fabulous nature and an outstanding view over
Ivösjön. There is a café
* 6 km Kulladals fishing in ponds
* 15 km Hops café with very good homemade cakes
* 12 km Take a trip with the Immel boat, where good food is served at the same time.
* 9 km Vångabacken Winter Slalom & sledge, Summer Mountainbike & Hill Rolling
* 2.5 km Tages, a small cozy shop
* 1.6 km View over Oppmannasjön.Take a cup of coffee and enjoy
Check out http // click on "torp uthyres"
Please email me!
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accommodation is Gunilla Svensson.
The accommodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.