In the middle of the ski slope lies this fine apartment with a great view over Ljungdalen.
The apartment has 8 sleeping spots, 1 double bed, 2 bunkbeds and 1 sofa bed in the livingroom.
The kitchen has a refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, coffemaker, waterboiler and toaster.
Private storage only for you where you can put skis and other equipment
a wood-fired sauna and laundry is possible to book.
Cleaningservice is possible for booking at a set fee.
Ljungdalen is a smal genuine mountainvillage that gives you both summer and winteraktivities:
- Ski In/Ski Out: ljungdalsberget.se/bildgalleri.html
- On Ljungdalsberget there is 9 well preperated skiruns with different difficulties.
- The topstation at the north side of Ljungdalsberget lies about 1000m above sea level and has a falling hight of 240 meters.
- the longest slope is 2400 meters long
- a good ski slope for children and beginners with a buttonlift
- Skishop with rental and more
- cross country ski track of 2,5km that is lit up every day at 16:00-23:00
- Torkilstötens skilift just a couple of km away
- snowmobile rental
- At Torkilstöten there is some cross country skiing tracks aswell or why not just go up the mountains towards Helags/Sylarna or the beautiful Vålådalen.
- Cross country skiing track info for Ljungdalen: (ljungdalen-skidspar.se)
Nearby ski and snowboard resorts:
Funäsdalen/Ramundsberget: Approx: 45-55Min (funasfjallen.se)
Klövsjö: Approx:1H 35Min
Vemdalsskalet: Approx: 1H 45Min
- Hiking - Helags, Sylarna, Vålådalen, The pyramids at Lunndörrspasset and mutch more.
- Trail biking
- Wonderful trail runnning in the mountains
- Berries and mushroom picking
On a tour in theese beautiful mountains you can get many great and wonderfull experiences.
2015 National Geographic posted Helags in Ljungdalsberget the world 3:rd greatest toptour in the whole world. For more reading go here jamtland.se/index.php/en/item/33524
On your travels around theese mountains you can find Raindeers (very common), elks, birds, and if you are lucky the mountainfox.
In Ljungdalen Village there is 3 Restaurants (Fjällsippan,Tuvan and Helags Pensionat with a pub och inn). A good sorted ICA food store, indoor swimming pool with sauna and sports hall, gas station, carservice, café with local crafts, snow mobile rentals, and a wafflehouse with a museum called Gammelgården.
If this is not enough there is a very big amount of things to do and beautiful places to visit in a 12 swedish miles radius from Ljungdalen. Do not hesitate to ask if you wonder about anything when booking.
Skiinformation/skishop in ljungdalen: ljungdalsberget.se
Snow mobile rental: there is two snow mobile rentals in Ljungdalen.
Helags weather camera: meac.se/sub_2/helags/wind.asp
Ljungdalens Tourist information: ljungdalsfjallen.se (it is possible to order from systembolaget and have it delivered here for pickup)
Welcome with youre booking!
Pictures taken from: ljungdalsberget.se/bildgalleri.html
Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/NQpN6eEWzww
From East: From road E45 at Åsarna (South of Östersund) Turn West towards Ljungdalen.
From South: take road 84 towards Funäsdalen, at Funäsdalen go North towards Ljungdalen/Flatruet
Sometimes Flatruet can be closed due to bad weather so call 0771-242424 to check so its not closed.
(From 1 december to 15 April Flatruet is closed between 22:00-06:00 every night)
De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is Anders Franzen.
Hebt u dit vakantiehuisje gehuurd en bent u tevreden met uw verblijf? Help ons en nieuwe huurders door
De accommodatie bevindt zich in het geselecteerde gebied, neem contact op met de adverteerder voor het exacte adres.