Det här boendet har Stugknutens S-märkning.
Stugknutens S-märkning innebär att din hyresvärd har valt att ge dig en så trygg affär som möjligt. Det här boendet betalas med kort i samband med bokning men hyran betalas inte ut till din hyresvärd förrän du har checkat ut. Denna trygghet gäller endast om bokning och betalning sker via Stugknutens system. Stugknuten tar varken boknings- eller serviceavgifter från dig som gäst.
Läs mer här
Enjoy a relaxing stay with good standards on a lovely Swedish setting. High speed internet, but no TV. Things to do are close by car, but quiet when you open the door. Full of light during the day, but no streetlight only the stars above at night.
Nice of you to find our lovely place.
This cozy and lovingly renovated chalet is a must to see and offers a relaxing stay. Alot to visit/experience and good fishingwather just outside the door and the national park near by.
This cozy and lovingly renovated chalet offers you a unique historical Swedish experience right in the Småland province. Vemboö is known for a lot including its apple orchards and beautiful nature and wildlife. Our house is part of an old school from the 1850's. The houses are renovated with care on its background and interior design choices to mimic its origin.
The nightsky is full of stars, and no ambient streelighting nearby.
Here you can relax with a book under our many apple trees, lying on a blanket and philosophize or why not run down to the lake for an late evening swim.
We offer a relaxing accommodation and environment close to beautiful countryside and lake Åsnen, the second biggest lake in Småland. Åsnen offers plenty of good fishing luck and places where you can add to a quick BBQ. Nearby is the newest official appointed national park. A wonderful place for hiking and to experience the beautiful Swedish woods.
Cleaning fee is included in the total price.
- 1 double bed 180 cm
- Electric heating
- 1 bunk bed 120 cm below, and 80 cm obove. For up to three people
- Cozy place to eat dinner in and start up a bonfire for a nice atmosphere sitting on the couch.
- Newly inserted fridge, freezer and electric hob/oven.
- Microwave available if desired
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood fired stove offers a cozy mood during winter breakfast
- Hot and cold water
- Floor heating, shower, toilet, washbasin
- Garden furniture, sunbeds, BBQ
The place / plot:
- 10,000 m² , surrounded by bushes, trees and gras
- Great place for children to play
- Built in 1850. Was last renovated in 2010
- 73m ² of living space + 150 m ² garden and more..
- All-year house
- Electric heating in all rooms / wood-burning fireplace creates a comforting atmosphere
- 1 Living room, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, toilet / bath / shower
- Washing machine is available in the hosts house. Small charge for laundry service.
- WIFI included. High Speed
- Bed linen and towels included. When staying 3 or more days!
Bring your own beach towels.
- These houses were between year1863 until 1964 the school for those who lived around and on Vemboö. Since 2007, extensive renovations have been made to recreate the look of the time, which also has a diploma awarded for the renovation.
- The rented chalet is actualy the former teachers livingquarters, during the time the school was in service.
If you are looking for something new, this could be your favorite place to be.