Tastefully renovated villa, in excellent location
Right on the edge of pleasant Trönninge.
Stay secluded with lush meadows
And the beautiful Laxvik beach at handy distance (2km)
Good bus links about 450 meters from the house
1-2 times / hour.
Eurostop shopping center 6.5 km (about 50 shops)
Trönninge has 2 Pizzerias
9km south of Halmstad.
12 km north of Mellbystrand
25 km north of Båstad
Living room with fireplace
Kitchen with fridge / freezer, microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle etc.
Dining room for 6 People.
Laundry room with washing machine and drying rack.
Bathroom, toilet and shower
Living room with sofa / sofa bed and double bed.
Bedroom with double bed.
Wifi, DVD, TV with free channels.
Large lovely garden with seating for the children, barbecue area and furniture are available.
Tall Ships races June 30 - July 3rd
Stadium sports camp June 25 - July 8th
Halmstad Triathlon July 1st
Gold Fire Festival 6-9 July
Sprinter Master July 6th
STO SPRINTERN July 8th
Excursion -Tylösand- Adventures Busfabriken- Simstadion- Halmstad Arena, bathing house, skate park, gym, soccer field,
Slottsmöllan, Halmstad activity center, Lazerdome, go-kart, five-match, gladiator battle, Black Pearl golf and more 11km)
Golf courses , Golfkrogen Tönnersjö 6.9 km, Strandtorps golfklubb 4.9 km
Halmstad Gk in Tylösand 14 km.
Ullared- Gekås Swedens largest shopping low cost department store and most visited target 2015
25% on booking, remaining 75% on arrival and key delivery. Cleaning fee 1000kr in security deposit, returned on return journey and return of key and that the house is in the same condition as on arrival. Please bring your own sheets and linens as well as towels.
Check-in / check-out weekly takes place Sunday to Sunday.
Arrival from 14.30
Check out 12.00
Other times can be arranged if it fits both.
Contract / contract is written on site upon arrival.
If an extra bed is required, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Pets not allowed in the house, allowed in the garden.
De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is Pierre Svärd.
Hebt u dit vakantiehuisje gehuurd en bent u tevreden met uw verblijf? Help ons en nieuwe huurders door
De accommodatie bevindt zich in het geselecteerde gebied, neem contact op met de adverteerder voor het exacte adres.