Two separate houses on high location, built in the year 2010. Best possible material ed – Siberian larch, floor heating and windows from floor to ceiling. This property has got everything you can possibly ask for – spacious areas both in- and outdoors. The sun is setting in the ocean just outside and colors paint the sky blue and orange for a magical sunset.
This is a unique opportunity for the picky party to rent a truly amazing property, located only 45 minutes from Stockholm City. Fits perfect for a larger group – for instance two families or a family with teenage kids. A total of 10 beds divided onto two houses located right next to each other.
Outside wood deck totals over 300 sqm smartly distributed around the houses, makes it comfortable to sit comfortable or hand out in a sun bed next to the jacuzzi.
The houses are of absolute top quality, well thought through and tastefully decorated. Here is all you can wish for and on top there are great surroundings. About 200 meters away is the sandy beach with a small jetty with boats and excellent fishing opportunities. All in direct vicinity to the archipelago with beautiful islands and small remote villages. The property is about 10 minute drive to to Norrtälje, a picturesque small town with cobble street stones and adorable houses and a creek running through the town. Here you find a public bathhouse, small cinema, museums, coffee shops, nice restaurants and hotels. Near Norrtälje there is a ski slope including rental services, hiking, fishing, 18 holes golf course, miniature golf and much more.
The plot is about 2000 sqm and includes a generous lawn. The property is situated in Harka an area with other delightful weekend cottages, about 10 minutes away from Norrtälje town. Private parking. In the direct area you have a small soccer field, Icelandic horses for rent and fishing.
There are two houses on the property:
Main building, about 75 sqm (2+3+2 beds) floor heating in all rooms, tall 3 glass windows from floor to ceiling and terrace doors for direct access to the wooden terrace.
- Two bedrooms. One smaller with a double bed. The second with a full size bunk bed and one slightly smaller (80 cm wide) bed. Lots of closet space.
- Dining area/kitchen with open floor planning towards the living room. Fully equipped with dishwasher, cooking pots and pans, deep fryer, crockpot, coffee maker, water boiler, microwave, plates, glasses, mugs, cooking knives, cutting boards, cutlery, induction cooktop, Bosch owen. Large withdrawable dining table seating 4-12 persons. Comes with 4 very comfortable armchairs, makes it a pleasure dining for several hours. Two full-size refrigerators and lots of counter top space makes it easy and fun to cook here.
- Living room in an open floor planning towards the kitchen area. Fireplace with hoistable glass window creating a very cozy atmosphere and is very secure at the same time. Comfortable green plush sofa and two arm chairs makes it convenient to slip down with a beer in front of the TV. Brand new TV connected to an advanced 5.1 DTS receiver makes it easy to connect your smart phone and listen to your favorite Spotify tracks. There is also a mini PC connected to the TV and receiver if you want to surf. Netflix is included and easily accessed from the TV remote. The receiver delivers sound outside via two speakers (you can listen to two separate sources, manuals available) Telia 4G Wifi available until the pot runs out. There are books and games (in Swedish) available.
- Tasteful and fresh bathroom with water toilet and tub. Fully tiled with floor heating.
The Studio (house number two) is about 35 sqm (2+1 beds) Tastefully decorated with retro wallpaper, two large beds, bureaus and book shelf. Sofa in corduroy and a TV.
- One room house distributed in two sections: one bedroom part (one double bed) and a living room part with a retro teak desk.
- Kitchenette with fridge and sink
- Bathroom with sink (fully tiled)
- Outside shower around the corner
- Jazucci 5-7 persons. Sustains 38 degrees year round.
- Two fully mechanical outside blinds (via remote) if the sun gets too intrusive.
- Mosquito net for windows if it gets too warn indoors.
- Several sets of outdoor furniture in teak and parasol with weight.
- Kids playhous including toys.
- Trampoline with safety net.
- Gas burner barbeque and gears (gas included)
- Outside broiler for sausage or marshmallow barbeque.
- Lights in wood deck and around the house for nice settings.
- Robotmover (needs no assistance) makes the lawn always newly cut.
- Dry firewood available (and included)
- Washing machine and drying cabinet in the basement. Option to hand dry outside too.
- Own well with pure and fresh water.
- Drain tank for water toilet (hence water toilet possible)
Option to rent a boat (older, well-kept daycruiser with two bunks and 90 hp outboard engine, approx. 30 knots) to rent at 5.000 sek/week. Good option to further explore the archipelago. Sea pilot license (or equivalent) needed. Sea gas station about 10 minutes away.
Cost for electricity, water, Wifi (until pot runs out), gas for barbeque, dry wood and chemistry for jazucci include in rent
Norrtälje, Harka, Rådmansö
Find us: From Stockholm: Take the E18 towards Norrtälje, about 65 kilometers. Follow the E18 to Helsinki after about 200 meters then turn immediately to road 276 towards Åkersberga. After about 300 meters, turn left towards Görla industrial park. Follow the road through the industrial area under the E18 and continue for about 4 km and go past Björnö gård. Turn left towards Harka (see yellow sign on the right side of the road) Go straight through the 4-way intersection, then the first left onto Sjöviksvägen. Turn right at the Y intersection at the mailboxes. See the sign "Sjöviksvägen 51-45. The house is the first on the left, is a small green sign with a "45" on a tree.
This holiday home can be hired for a longer period
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accomodation is Axel Thunborg.
Fantastiskt fint ställe och perfekt för två familjer eller generationsboende (som vi hade) Många olika ställen att sitta på för att kunna njuta den fantastiskt vackra utsikten för att inte tala om magiska solnedgångar eller vara uppe när solen gryr och "älvorna" dansar. Mycket bra utrustat och stora huset är som gjort att umgås och att njuta. Jaccuzzin användes flitigt och hela vår vistelse kännetecknades av ro och harmoni kanske också för att det ligger lite avskilt från andra så det känns helt privat. Positivt är också närheten till Norrtälje och möjligheten att handla. Trots att det bara ligger ca 15 min från Norrtälje så känns det som man är riktigt ute på landet och i skärgården. Axel är mycket trevlig värd och svarar snabbt på mail och hade en suveränt bra information med oss när vi anlände. Vi alla tackar för en härlig vecka och skulle gärna återkomma.