Two separate houses on high location, built in the year 2010. Best possible material ed – Siberian larch, floor heating and windows from floor to ceiling. This property has got everything you can possibly ask for – spacious areas both in- and outdoors. The sun is setting in the ocean just outside and colors paint the sky blue and orange for a magical sunset.
This is a unique opportunity for the picky party to rent a truly amazing property, located only 55 minutes from Stockholm City. Fits perfect for a larger group – for instance two families or a family with teenage kids. A total of 9 beds divided onto two houses located right next to each other.
Outside wood deck totals over 300 sqm smartly distributed around the houses, makes it comfortable to sit comfortable or hand out in a sun bed next to the jacuzzi.
The houses are of absolute top quality, well thought through and tastefully decorated. Here is all you can wish for and on top there are great surroundings. About 200 meters away is the sandy beach with a small jetty with boats and excellent fishing opportunities. All in direct vicinity to the archipelago with beautiful islands and small remote villages. The property is about 10 minute drive to to Norrtälje, a picturesque small town with cobble street stones and adorable houses and a creek running through the town. Here you find a public bathhouse, small cinema, museums, coffee shops, nice restaurants and hotels. Near Norrtälje there is a ski slope including rental services, hiking, fishing, 18 holes golf course, miniature golf and much more.
The plot is about 2000 sqm and includes a generous lawn. The property is situated in Harka an area with other delightful weekend cottages, about 10 minutes away from Norrtälje town. Private parking. In the direct area you have a small soccer field, Icelandic horses for rent and fishing.
There are two houses on the property:
Main building, about 75 sqm (2+3+2 beds) floor heating in all rooms, tall 3 glass windows from floor to ceiling and terrace doors for direct access to the wooden terrace.
- Two bedrooms. One smaller with a double bed. The second with a full size bunk bed and one slightly smaller (80 cm wide) bed. Lots of closet space.
- Dining area/kitchen with open floor planning towards the living room. Fully equipped with dishwasher, cooking pots and pans, deep fryer, crockpot, coffee maker, water boiler, microwave, plates, glasses, mugs, cooking knives, cutting boards, cutlery, induction cooktop, Bosch owen. Large withdrawable dining table seating 4-12 persons. Comes with 4 very comfortable armchairs, makes it a pleasure dining for several hours. Two full-size refrigerators and lots of counter top space makes it easy and fun to cook here.
- Living room in an open floor planning towards the kitchen area. Fireplace with hoistable glass window creating a very cozy atmosphere and is very secure at the same time. Comfortable green plush sofa and two arm chairs makes it convenient to slip down with a beer in front of the TV. Brand new LED TV and Ipad with free Spotify connected to an advanced 5.1 DTS receiver gives you perfect sound all over the house, and even outside. There is also a mini PC connected to the TV and receiver if you want to surf. Netflix is included and easily accessed from the TV remote. The receiver delivers sound outside via two speakers. There is Telia 4G Wifi available for free. There are books and games (in Swedish) available.
- Tasteful and fresh bathroom with water toilet and tub. Fully tiled with floor heating.
The Studio (house number two) is about 35 sqm (2 beds) Tastefully decorated with retro wallpaper, two large beds, bureaus and book shelf. Sofa in corduroy and a TV.
- One room house distributed in two sections: one bedroom part and a living room part with a retro teak desk.
- Kitchenette with fridge and sink
- Bathroom with sink (fully tiled)
- Outside shower around the corner
- Jazucci 5-7 persons. Sustains 38 degrees year round.
- Two fully mechanical outside blinds (via remote) if the sun gets too intrusive.
- Mosquito net for windows if it gets too warn indoors.
- Several sets of outdoor furniture in teak and parasol with weight.
- Kids playhous including toys.
- Trampoline with safety net.
- Gas burner barbeque and gears (gas included)
- Outside broiler for sausage or marshmallow barbeque.
- Lights in wood deck and around the house for nice settings.
- Robotmover (needs no assistance) makes the lawn always newly cut.
- Dry firewood available (and included)
- Washing machine and drying cabinet in the basement. Option to hand dry outside too.
- Own well with pure and fresh water.
- Drain tank for water toilet (hence water toilet possible)
Option to rent a boat (older, well-kept daycruiser with two bunks and 90 hp outboard engine, approx. 30 knots) to rent at 5.000 sek/week. Good option to further explore the archipelago. Sea pilot license (or equivalent) needed. Sea gas station about 10 minutes away.
Cost for electricity, water, 4G Wifi, linen, towels, gas for barbeque, dry wood and chemistry for jazucc are included in rent. No hidden costs.
From Stockholm: Take the E18 towards Norrtälje, about 65 kilometers. Follow the E18 to Helsinki after about 200 meters then turn immediately to road 276 towards Åkersberga. After about 300 meters, turn left towards Görla industrial park. Follow the road through the industrial area under the E18 and continue for about 4 km and go past Björnö gård. Turn left towards Harka (see yellow sign on the right side of the road) Go straight through the 4-way intersection, then the first left onto Sjöviksvägen. Turn right at the Y intersection at the mailboxes. See the sign "Sjöviksvägen 51-45. The house is the first on the left, is a small green sign with a "45" on a tree.
This holiday home can be hired for a longer period
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accomodation is Axel Thunborg.
Underbart ställe med plats för två familjer. Lyxigt och bekvämt. Den fantastiska utsikten blev vi aldrig mätta på, vare sig vi satt ute eller inne med en sprakande brasa. Alla bekvämligheter vi kunde tänka oss plus lite extra flärd i form av jacuzzi. Tänk er att avnjuta en klar stjärnhimmel bubblandes i 38 grader varm vatten, finns inget bättre sätt att avsluta semestern. Trevlig och proffesionell värd som fanns tillgänglig vid behov. Tack snälla för en fantastisk vecka och på återseende!
The accomodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.