Welcome to the nature-friendly Taxinge a little diamond in the popular village Nykvarn, here you are allowed to enjoy nature at its best and also visit the famous café of the Taxinge Castle (Taxinge Slott). The city center of Stockholm can also be reached within 45 minutes.
This newly refurbished cottage has its own patio and also:
• Queensize bed (160cm, for two people)
• Fully equipped kitchenette (inc. Microwave, Fridge, Waterboiler) with kitchen table
• Porch (12 Square meters) with patio and a lockable gate
• Newly built bathroom around the corner of the cottage, including:
- toilet, shower, washing machine
• Private parking space and availability to rent a bike
In Taxinge you can relax and find peace and calm, in the near surroundings you will also find:
• Taxinge Castle
- The famous Taxinge Castle also known as the "Cookiecastle", here you will find
Shopping sheds, delicious pastries that can be found in the castle café, and much more.
• Bathing places at lake Mälaren
• Steam train/Steam boat between Taxinge and Mariefred
• Boats between Taxinge – Stockholm
• Golf courses
• Gripsholms Castle
• Beautiful parks
• Mariefred, Taxinge tavern, supermarket, gas station and more.
Welcome to Taxinge,
This cottage can be rented daily/weekly
In order to book this cottage please email at: [Filtered email]
or call +46 (0) 730 834 695
Drive towards Södertälje- in the direction of E20 Göteborg. 10 km after Södertälje- take the exit 140 towards Taxinge Slott (Taxinge Castle)- Brown signs. At a threeway-crossing around 2 km before the castle where a long avenue start you will find the cottage on your right hand side next to a red house. Address can be found at "Hitta.se" in the ad, see Maps.
Take exit 139 towards Mariefred-Taxinge. Drive in the direction of Taxinge around 10 km. "Taxinge Slott (Taxinge Castle) - Brown signs". At a threeway-crossing around 2 km before the castle where a long avenue start you will find the cottage on your right hand side next to a red house. Address can be found at "Hitta.se" in the ad, see Maps.
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accomodation is Susanne Zettervall.
Have you rented this holiday home and are happy with your stay? Then please help us and new tenants by
The accomodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.