Take the chance to rent this newly renovated house with forebears from 1880.
In the house there are five bedrooms with ten berths (spare beds can be arranged for an extra fee), living room with TV, dining room, kitchen with fridge, freezer, cooker, micro and dishwasher together with two bathrooms and a washing machine. The house also has a large patio towards the evening sunshine and a balcony on the first floor, a spacious garden with garden furniture. The house was renovated during spring 2018.
Cleaning before departure, bed linen and towels are not included.
Please contact the landlord regarding pets.
The dwelling is located:
* circa 500 mts from the sea
* about 500 mts from ICA supermarket
* circa 1km from Böda Hamn (port) with several restaurants, fish smokehouse, ice cream bar etc.
* neighbour with Böda Bakery
* a stone´s throw away from bus stop with communications to Borgholm, Kalmar etc.
* circa 5km to Böda Sand
The opening ceremony of the harvest fest 2018 will be held across the road at Böda Hembygdsförening.
Please contact the renter for available weeks.