In the middle of the ski slope lies this fine apartment with a great view over Ljungdalen.
The apartment has 8 sleeping spots, 1 double bed, 2 bunkbeds and 1 sofa bed in the livingroom.
The kitchen has a refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, coffemaker, waterboiler and toaster.
Private storage only for you where you can put skis and other equipment
a wood-fired sauna and laundry is possible to book.
Cleaningservice is possible for booking at a set fee.
Ljungdalen is a smal genuine mountainvillage that gives you both summer and winteraktivities:
- Ski In/Ski Out: ljungdalsberget.se/bildgalleri.html
- On Ljungdalsberget there is 9 well preperated skiruns with different difficulties.
- The topstation at the north side of Ljungdalsberget lies about 1000m above sea level and has a falling hight of 240 meters.
- the longest slope is 2400 meters long
- a good ski slope for children and beginners with a buttonlift
- Skishop with rental and more
- cross country ski track of 2,5km that is lit up every day at 16:00-23:00
- Torkilstötens skilift just a couple of km away
- snowmobile rental
- At Torkilstöten there is some cross country skiing tracks aswell or why not just go up the mountains towards Helags/Sylarna or the beautiful Vålådalen.
- Cross country skiing track info for Ljungdalen: (ljungdalen-skidspar.se)
Nearby ski and snowboard resorts:
Funäsdalen/Ramundsberget: Approx: 45-55Min (funasfjallen.se)
Klövsjö: Approx:1H 35Min
Vemdalsskalet: Approx: 1H 45Min
- Hiking - Helags, Sylarna, Vålådalen, The pyramids at Lunndörrspasset and mutch more.
- Trail biking
- Wonderful trail runnning in the mountains
- Berries and mushroom picking
On a tour in theese beautiful mountains you can get many great and wonderfull experiences.
2015 National Geographic posted Helags in Ljungdalsberget the world 3:rd greatest toptour in the whole world. For more reading go here jamtland.se/index.php/en/item/33524
On your travels around theese mountains you can find Raindeers (very common), elks, birds, and if you are lucky the mountainfox.
In Ljungdalen Village there is 3 Restaurants (Fjällsippan,Tuvan and Helags Pensionat with a pub och inn). A good sorted ICA food store, indoor swimming pool with sauna and sports hall, gas station, carservice, café with local crafts, snow mobile rentals, and a wafflehouse with a museum called Gammelgården.
If this is not enough there is a very big amount of things to do and beautiful places to visit in a 12 swedish miles radius from Ljungdalen. Do not hesitate to ask if you wonder about anything when booking.
Skiinformation/skishop in ljungdalen: ljungdalsberget.se
Snow mobile rental: there is two snow mobile rentals in Ljungdalen.
Helags weather camera: meac.se/sub_2/helags/wind.asp
Ljungdalens Tourist information: ljungdalsfjallen.se (it is possible to order from systembolaget and have it delivered here for pickup)
Welcome with youre booking!
Pictures taken from: ljungdalsberget.se/bildgalleri.html
Uns finden: Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/NQpN6eEWzww
From East: From road E45 at Åsarna (South of Östersund) Turn West towards Ljungdalen.
From South: take road 84 towards Funäsdalen, at Funäsdalen go North towards Ljungdalen/Flatruet
Sometimes Flatruet can be closed due to bad weather so call 0771-242424 to check so its not closed.
(From 1 december to 15 April Flatruet is closed between 22:00-06:00 every night)
Die Person, die für den Inhalt dieser Anzeige und die Vermietung verantwortlich ist, ist Anders Franzén.
Haben Sie diese Ferienwohnung gemietet und sind mit Ihrem Aufenthalt zufrieden? Dann helfen Sie uns und neuen Mietern, indem Sie