Cosy, authentic “Tomtebo” cottage in Dalarna with an open fireplace in a large living room, facing a beautiful lawn with a view to Lake Siljan. Come and unwind in nature and breathe in the fresh forest air!
There are countless ways to relax and enjoy the cottage when you get here... warm yourself by the fire; sunbathe and bbq on the patio; go swimming from our jetty on the lake; take a stroll through the forest; read one of our books; explore the garden and pick raspberries, blueberries and lingonberries; borrow our boardgames – your worries will melt away! And once you're out of the cottage there's no shortage of things to do nearby – hire a boat or fishing gear; go cross-country skiing or ice skating; ride bmx, mountain bikes or go skiing on Gesundaberget; visit Santa Clause at Tomteland; play golf or minigolf; visit the beautiful town of Mora, see how the world-renowned Dala horse figurines are made; explore Grönklitt Wild Animal park; Sommarland Adventure park; the amazing Dalhalla, and everything else Dalarna has to offer! There are many tourist information brochures in the cottage to inspire you, or feel free to ask our recommendations.
The main cottage sleeps four – two double beds (but one is a sofa bed which can be two narrow singles). Bigger groups also get the “härbre” (a smaller cottage) which sleeps three – in a double and a single bed. The kitchen is well-equipped for the chefs among you. Bathroom includes a shower and washing machine. Living room has the open fireplace, TV, DVD player, boardgames, big sofa and dining table to seat max 8.
Guests get full access to the main cottage, and one of the smaller cottages (härbre) if the extra beds are required.
I am always available by phone and email, but do not live locally. Our local contact will prepare the cottage for your arrival, and is nearby in the unlikely event that he is needed during your stay.
- Three night booking minimum.
- Bed Linen and towels are not provided. Please bring your own, or pay 150SEK per person if you would like us to provide them for you. Please notify us if you need linen and towels when you book.
- We do not charge a cleaning fee as most guests leave the cottage well cleaned. But if you would prefer us to clean then please leave 600SEK on the table, and a further 150SEK if you used the smaller cottage also.
- There are recycling bins on the veranda for glass, plastic, paper, cardboard etc. Please empty these at the nearby recycling centre (at the bottom of Gesundaberget) before you leave. Otherwise we may ask for a fee to empty them for you.
- We do not provide firewood, so please bring your own. It is widely available to buy in winter.
- Well behaved dogs welcome, but no cats please.
- We have no broadband/wifi, but the cottage has good 3G mobile phone coverage.
- The jetty is shared with a neighbouring family, and is a 150m stroll, on the other side of Gesundavägen.
- No Smoking please.
We look forward to welcoming you at Tomtebo!
Neem contact op met de eigenaar voor beschikbare weken
De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is Katy Barker.
Hebt u dit vakantiehuisje gehuurd en bent u tevreden met uw verblijf? Help ons en nieuwe huurders door
De accommodatie bevindt zich in het geselecteerde gebied, neem contact op met de adverteerder voor het exacte adres.