#22885 op Stugknuten.com sinds 2018-03-08
 8 + 2 bedden
 100
 7000 - 9000 SEK/week

Modern cottage outside Köpingsvik

Child friendly and quiet area.
For rent to adults / families, not to youth groups without accompanying parents (25-year limit).
90 sqm + loft and bedroom on the plot.
High standard, kitchen and dining area, stove with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge / freezer as well as coffee maker and what is needed in a household.
Large living room with kitchen, dining area and TV room in one.
Fireplace.

3 bedrooms with comfortable double beds.
+1 double bed in guest room on the grounds.
Large bathroom with shower and washing machine.
A large patio at the front with furniture, deck chairs and charcoal / briquette grill. The balcony under the roof at the back. Wood-burning hot tub at the back. Parking for several cars at the entrance.

There is fiber for surf and TV so you cast the programs via mobile or tablet.
Changeover is on Sundays with admission at. 15:00 and check-out on Sundays at latest at. 12:00.
When booking, 20% of the sum is paid within 1 week. Remaining (80%) 3 weeks before arrival.

Cleaning is done by the tenant prior to departure (cleaning material is available on site). Cleaning can be purchased for a cost of SEK 1500. Booked in conjunction with the booking. Bed linen and towels are included but blankets and pillows are provided.


Directions:
Turn right after ica in Köpingsvik then right right. Drive about 2.2 km turn left at the corner community and directly left again. Drive about 200 meters, the first road on the right and then the first house on the left.
Seizoenen en prijzen

Prijs per nacht vanaf 1000 SEK

Prijs per week vanaf 7000 SEK

Prijs per week naar 9000 SEK

Week 1-18 5000 SEK / w. V 19-24 7000 kr / v. V 25- 33 9000 kr / v. V 34-39 7000 kr / v. After v 40 5000 kr / v.

Single nights 1000 SEK / night, minimum 3 nights, does not apply to high season.
Faciliteiten
Verdere informatie
  •  Aparte slaapkamers
  •  Barbecue
  •  Broadband – Finns fiber för surf och man kan välja program via mobil som castas via crome
  •  Open haard
  •  Roken niet toegestaan
  •  Terras
  •  Tuinmeubels
 Keukenspullen
  •  Diepvries
  •  Koelkast
  •  Kookgelegenheid
  •  Magnetron
 Badkamerinrichting
  •  Douche
  •  WC
  •  Wasmachine
Overige informatie

De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is ANITA Björk Fält.

Advies voor huurders bij het reserveren

Reviews

Hebt u dit vakantiehuisje gehuurd en bent u tevreden met uw verblijf? Help ons en nieuwe huurders door