#15125 op Stugknuten.com sinds 2013-07-05
 6 bedden
 45
 3500 - 9000 SEK/week

Cosy cottage with close to everything

Cozy cottage in cottage area Swan, Eastern Beach, Halmstad. Close to everything.
Great bus connections to town (20 meters from the cottage and the bus to
Halmstad City takes 10 min and goes two times/h), 150 meters to the beach, 50
meters to the local mini market, 1 km to ICA Maxis major shopping center, 800
meters to Strandtorps GK pay and
play golf course, 800 meters to Hagöns camping, plenty of miniature golf courses
within 5 minutes walking distance and also restaurants.

Large garden, glazed porch, kitchen, toilet, shower, television, space for several cars
in a fenced area.

Other "rules" that I apply is that I always take 25% in advance. The remaining 75% I
take in cash when I hand over the key to the cottage for you. Please bring your own
sheets as well.

Destinations: Tylösand beach one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe,
Slottsmöllan-5-martial, Laserdome, Simstadion,
Halmstad Adventure Land with water park, carousels etc. for about SEK 150-190
per/person over
90cm.
Busfabriken - playland close to Halmstad Arena for SEK 120.
Halmstad Arena bathhouse - skatepark - gym – footballpitches
Lots of different golf courses around town with no longer than 30 minutes to each one
of them from the cottage.
Outdoor Go-Kart-Eastern Beach, Wapnö Dairy Farm, Bastad and Torekov – Hallands
Väderö, Kungsbygget SommarRodel.

Shopping: Halmstad city (5min), Eurostop (5min), Ullared (45min), Väla (45min)

Are there any additional questions or concerns, do not hesitate, just give me a call or
a text message.

Sincerely, Daniel
Seizoenen en prijzen

Prijs per nacht vanaf 800 SEK

Prijs per nacht naar 1200 SEK

Prijs per week vanaf 3500 SEK

Prijs per week naar 9000 SEK

Prijs/maand 5000 SEK

8/4 - 8/5: 3500 SEK/week (Week 14 -18)

8/5 - 5/6: 4000 SEK/week (Week 19 - 22)

5/6 - 3/7: 5000 SEK/week (Week 23 - 26)

3/7 - 7/8: 7000 SEK/week (Week 27 - 31)

7/8 - 4/9: 5000 SEK/week (Week 32 - 35)

4/9 - 4/12: 3500 SEK/week (Week 36 - 48)

Dit vakantieverblijf kan gedurende een langere periode worden gehuurd

Faciliteiten
Verdere informatie
  •  Aparte slaapkamers
  •  Broadband
  •  Mobiele dekking
  •  Roken niet toegestaan
  •  Terras
  •  Tuinmeubels
  •  Tv
 Keukenspullen
  •  Diepvries
  •  Koelkast
  •  Kookgelegenheid
  •  Magnetron
 Badkamerinrichting
  •  Douche
  •  WC
  Beschikbaar in de buurt
  •  Golf
  •  Midgetgolf – 100 meter
  •  Natuurbad – 150 meter
  •  Overdekt zwembad
  •  Speelplaats
  •  Tennis
  •  Vissen
  •  Voetbalveld
  •  Wandelmogelijkheden
  •  Warme baden
Overige informatie

De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is Daniel Petersson.

Advies voor huurders bij het reserveren

Reviews

Hebt u dit vakantiehuisje gehuurd en bent u tevreden met uw verblijf? Help ons en nieuwe huurders door