Ferienhütte in Schweden

Wonderful house near the sea outside Halmstad

6
110 m²
ID #21494  auf Stugknuten.com seit: 2017-05-15
Unterkunft mit 6 Betten in Halmstad, Båstad, Mellbystrand, laxvik, västkusten, Halland Kreis, Schweden zur Miete

Tastefully renovated villa, in excellent location
Right on the edge of pleasant Trönninge.
Stay secluded with lush meadows
And the beautiful Laxvik beach at handy distance (2km)
Good bus links about 450 meters from the house
1-2 times / hour.
Eurostop shopping center 6.5 km (about 50 shops)
Trönninge has 2 Pizzerias
9km south of Halmstad.
12 km north of Mellbystrand
25 km north of Båstad

HOUSE
Living room with fireplace
Kitchen with fridge / freezer, microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle etc.
Dining room for 6 People.
Laundry room with washing machine and drying rack.
Bathroom, toilet and shower
Living room with sofa / sofa bed and double bed.
Bedroom with double bed.
Wifi, DVD, TV with free channels.
Large lovely garden with seating for the children, barbecue area and furniture are available.


Destinationhalmstad.se

Tall Ships races June 30 - July 3rd
Stadium sports camp June 25 - July 8th
Halmstad Triathlon July 1st
Gold Fire Festival 6-9 July
Sprinter Master July 6th
STO SPRINTERN July 8th

Excursion -Tylösand- Adventures Busfabriken- Simstadion- Halmstad Arena, bathing house, skate park, gym, soccer field,
Slottsmöllan, Halmstad activity center, Lazerdome, go-kart, five-match, gladiator battle, Black Pearl golf and more 11km)
Golf courses , Golfkrogen Tönnersjö 6.9 km, Strandtorps golfklubb 4.9 km
Halmstad Gk in Tylösand 14 km.
Ullared- Gekås Swedens largest shopping low cost department store and most visited target 2015

Policy
25% on booking, remaining 75% on arrival and key delivery. Cleaning fee 1000kr in security deposit, returned on return journey and return of key and that the house is in the same condition as on arrival. Please bring your own sheets and linens as well as towels.
Check-in / check-out weekly takes place Sunday to Sunday.
Arrival from 14.30
Check out 12.00
Other times can be arranged if it fits both.
Contract / contract is written on site upon arrival.
If an extra bed is required, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Pets not allowed in the house, allowed in the garden.
Smoking forbidden!

Kalender

Saisons und Preisspanne:

  • Preis/Nacht, Hochsaison: 2200 SEK
  • Preis/Woche, Hochsaison: 5990 SEK

  • 18 june -13 August SEK 6990 / week

Ausstattung:

Weitere Informationen
  • Allergiefreundlich
  • Handydeckung
  • Hunde nicht gestattet -- Ej i huset
  • Rauchen nicht gestattet
Küchengeräte:
  • Gefrierschrank
  • Geschirrspülmaschine
  • Grillmöglichkeiten
  • Kochmöglichkeit
  • Kühlschrank
  • Mikrowellenherd
Badezimmer:
  • Breitband -- Wifi
  • Dusche
  • WC
  • Waschmaschine
Andere Ausstattung:
  • Gartenmöbel
  • Offener Kamin
  • Tv
In der Nähe
  • Angeln - Fylleån 6 km
  • Freibad
  • Fußballplatz
  • Golf - Golfkrogen Tönnersjö 6.9 km
  • Hallenbad - Halmstad Arena 9 km
  • Minigolf - Östrastranden 8 km
  • Reiten - Halmstad travet, Gullbranna
  • Spielplatz - Trönninge 1km
  • Temperierte Badeanlage
  • Tennis - Trönninge 1km
  • Wanderwege - Gullbranna 2km / Galgberget 10 km

Weitere Informationen

Die Person, die für den Inhalt dieser Anzeige und die Vermietung verantwortlich ist, ist Pierre Svärd.

Ein Ratschlag für Mieter beim Buchen

Bewertungen

Karte

Die Unterkunft befindet sich in der ausgewählten Gegend. Kontaktieren Sie den Inserenten, um die genaue Adresse zu erfahren.

Copyright 2016. Fragen zu einer Hütte müssen vom zuständigen Inserenten beantwortet werden.