Rent on a old charming farm from the 18th century - and live in a stable!
The flat is about 60 m² with six beds. You find it in Stockamöllan, Eslöv.
If needed you can also rent a big room for party or exebition on the first floor with another sleeping loft, also six beds plus another two beds below the loft.
The farm has the danish name Bögerup. "Bög", "bok", is a kind of tree growing in the south of Sweden, a beech. It is from the 18th century and has several buildings, near to bus stop with buses to train station in Stehag. From there you can go by train to Eslöv, Höör, Lund and Malmö.
The main flat is on the second floor in the old but newly renovated stable. The big room is a logement with six beds on a sleeping loft, suitable for a big family or group, and, some steps under, a living room with sofa, telly and posibility for studies, working place och storage. You look out at the old charming farm yard. (The tenant is free to use the garden.)
On the first floor is a completely new bath room with shower, wash machine and dryer, and a new kitchenette with equipment and table.
On the first floor is also a big hall (over 60 m2) with a big telly and music system, another sleeping loft for six persons plus another two beds below the loft. Below the loft there are also a dining area, sofa and telly. This can be rented separately for parties and accommodation or for exhibition, concert and disco.
The mobile coverage is good. The rent includes waste collection and current.
If you wish you can be served breakfast in the Tea house in English style in an old stone house, the former distillery. Or else on the first floor in the stable.
In the Tea house you can also have coffee or Afternoon Tea. You can find both old and new things to bye in the stone house and in the old annex. In the garden you can find recreation and have a cup of tea in the nice bowers. Sometimes programmes are arranged on the farm, in Words and Tunes, game evenings, singing and a chance to meet the people living at and around the farm.
Location and surroundings:
Stockamöllan is placed about 13 km north of Eslöv by Rönneå and its valley.
Because if the many water mills in the area the valley is also called "Möllerike", that is "the Kingdom of Mills".
It is surrounded by a hilly landscape with open fields, next to beech forest and pastures with grazing cows.
Möllerike also offers a rich nature, large walking areas with marked walking paths.
To see and do near the farm:
- Renting of canoes, about 1 km from the farm
- Bögerupsbron/bridge, ca 400 meter, where you start canoeing
- Stenbocksstenen/stone raised as a memory of the battle at Helsingborg 1710, about 500 m
- Stockamöllan mill with an origin from the Middle Age, about 1 km
- Stenbrott/quarry, where they have been quarrying since antiquity, bl a to the cathedral of Lund,
- Ageröds mosse/mog with settlements from the Stone age, about 4 km
- Walking paths with different length
- Galgabacken, "Offerkällan", a place of execution, about 500 m
- Industrial museum/Cultural factory with different arrangements, about 1 km
- Stockamöllan Jazz & Swing Festival (Gunhild Carling and friendsl), the weekend before
Midsummer, about 1 km
- Gammelgårds hembygdsmuseum, Billinge, a local folklore museum, ca 3 km
- The church in Billinge with beautiful glass paintings by Hugo Gehlin, about 2,5 km
- Bakery and selling of "Spettekaka", a cake special for the province of Scania/Skåne, Billinge,
about 3 km
- Café in style of the 50´s, Billinge, about 3 km
- Söderåsens nationalpark/preserve, about 13 km
- Skånes djurpark/zoo, Höör, about 16 km
- Supermarkets in Röstånga and Stehag (about 8 km)
- Bath lakes in Höör (Sätofta, about 20 km, Västra Ringsjön, about 12 km)
- Bosjöklosters slott/castle och trädgårdar/gardens, Höör, from the 12th century, about 18 km
- Sea, Lomma (about 45 km), Skälderviken (about 60 km)
- Helsingborg with ferry tours to Helsingör in Denmark (about 52 km)
- Lund (about 36 km)
- Malmö (about 52 km)
- Train station with traffic to Eslöv/Lund/Malmö in Stehag (about 8 km)
From Malmö / Lund: Via E22 and Road 113 to Stockamöllan
From Kristianstad: Via E22 and Road 13 from Hörby to Stockamöllan
From Helsingborg: Via the E4 and Road 13 to Stockamöllan
In Stockamöllan turn in at the former country store. Continue behind the old factory building "Kulturfabriken", follow narrow gravel road over the bridge. Keep to the left, drive through the beech forest, about 1 km, then you will see Bögerups farm at left side.
Diese Ferienwohnung kann für einen längeren Zeitraum gemietet werden
Die Person, die für den Inhalt dieser Anzeige und die Vermietung verantwortlich ist, ist Anna Maria Dencker.
Haben Sie diese Ferienwohnung gemietet und sind mit Ihrem Aufenthalt zufrieden? Dann helfen Sie uns und neuen Mietern, indem Sie