This house is located in the outskirt of a small village of Ankhult, which mainly consist of summer houses. The house is about 100 meters from the lake Bosarpssjön, which has very clean water and is a popular swimming and fishing lake. The house is next to a large forest but close to nice neighbours. It is is secluded from the surrounding area by beech hedges. It is suitable for a maximum of 5 persons sleeping in their own beds. Smoking is prohibited in the buildings. No pets allowed.
The main building:
- About 65 square metres.
- One bedroom with a double bed.
- One bedroom with a single bed.
- Living room with TV, DVD, fire place, dining table.
- Modern kitchen with stove, oven, micro, coffee machine, waterboiler, blender, baking machine, toaster and fully equipped with glasses, plates, etc.
- High chair for children.
- WC, shower, washing machine, dehumidifier.
- Outside is a large wooden terrace with furniture.
- About 10 square metres.
- 2 single beds.
- Small wooden terrace.
- Heated with a stove.
- Distance to lake about 80 metres, where you may choose to take a bath.
- One bicycle for adults.
- Rowing boat and 3 life jackets.
- The guest brings own sheets and towels.
About 800 meters from the house is a popular public beach where the local population often bath. There is also a small kiosk and a mini golf course. I think this is the most beautiful mini golf course in Sweden.
In Sösdala, about 10 km, is a supermarket and a train station. There is also a small store in Linderöd, about 10 km away. In Tollarp and Hörby, both about 20 km, you find larger supermarkets, postal offices, banks, etc.
If you have any questions, please send a mail or ring me on +46-739-565174
Languages spoken: Swedish, English, Finnish. I understand a little bit of German and Spanish, but not much.
Die Person, die für den Inhalt dieser Anzeige und die Vermietung verantwortlich ist, ist Vesa Leppänen.
Haben Sie diese Ferienwohnung gemietet und sind mit Ihrem Aufenthalt zufrieden? Dann helfen Sie uns und neuen Mietern, indem Sie