Charming cottage on Öland, 200 meters from the beach.
It is located high above sea level, open and secluded with Alvaret just around the corner and with a
sea view. The sunsets are a great pleasure to behold from the cottage kitchen and livingroom.
The area is calm and private, 150 meters from the otherwise big summer community that is
Djupvik. The plot is surrounded mostly by open land, junipers and beautiful stone walls.
The cottage has an old history and was once a chapel but was rebuilt in the 60s into a summer
home. In recent years the bathroom and two other rooms have been renovated. Collectively there
are five rooms and one kitchen together with a bathroom containing a laundry machine.
From here there is only 200 meters towards the closest beach, jetty, swimming school and boule course. The beach is made out of shingle (flat rocks etc.) and a sand bottom that starts just a few meters into the water. It is 150 meters to restaurant/pub, Elise. Closest sand beach is by Wikegårds Camping, 10 km north on the east coast. It is about 35 km to the very long sand beach at Böda as well as 18 km to Köpingsviks sand beach in the south. The nearest grocery stores are 22 km away in Borgholm and 8 km away in Sandvik.
- Drive north from Borgholm about 20 km.
- Turn left by road sign Djupvik 1.
- After signs that indicate slowing down, turn left on the road called Kvarnstigen.
- This road will turn left from which you will turn right before entering a cattle grid.
- You then driva alongside a stone wall on your left and a few houses on the other side.
- When the road ends, you will enter the cottage plot, in frot of the garage. Cottage coordinates are:
N 57° 0 54 E 16° 49 41
Die Person, die für den Inhalt dieser Anzeige und die Vermietung verantwortlich ist, ist Solveig Kööhler.
Haben Sie diese Ferienwohnung gemietet und sind mit Ihrem Aufenthalt zufrieden? Dann helfen Sie uns und neuen Mietern, indem Sie
Die Unterkunft befindet sich in der ausgewählten Gegend. Kontaktieren Sie den Inserenten, um die genaue Adresse zu erfahren.