Located in the wonderful Korshamn bay, this exclusive home offers the large family, or group of families, a unique opportunity for comfortable relaxation in the heart of Stockholm''s breathtaking archipelago.
Wake up with wild deer greeting you outside. Go for a morning swim. Explore the surrounding nature. Relax sunbathing, playing golf, wind surfing, fishing. After dinner, sit in the porch swing and enjoy the breathtaking view of sailing boats silently entering the Korshamn bay for the night with a glass of wine in your hand. Or, why not a beer in the wood fired see-side sauna and a last dip in the sea before drifting off to sleep listening to the sounds of the sea and the nature?
The main building 200 sqm - 8 beds:
* Entrance with wardrobes and guest toilet.
* Large living room with open fireplace and panorama glass sliding doors facing the sea.
* Flat-screen TV / Satellite, DVD player (large supply of DVD movies), Fast ADSL Wifi
* Large outside patio with garden furniture and high quality BBQ
* Big garden area, ideal for badminton, croquet or kite flying.
* Master bedroom #1 with Hästens Twin beds and open fireplace
* Adjacent bedroom #1 with twin beds.
* Bathroom #1 with shower and toilet
* Master bedroom #2 with twin beds
* Adjacent study/bedroom # 2 with 2 bunk beds
* Bathroom #2 with bathtub, shower and toilet.
* Fully equipped elegant kitchen with red granite working surfaces and bar.
* Big dining area with table expandable for up to 14 persons
* Large basement sauna with shower
* Washing machine and dryer (Miele)
* Storage and Wine cellar
Guest building 40 sqm - 6 beds:
* Master bedroom with twin beds
* Two small rooms with each 2 bunk beds.
* Bathroom with shower & toilet.
Private jetty area:
* Large jetty (25 m) with space for multiple boats and family sunbathing /swimming activities
* Boathouse with lifejackets and fishing gear.
* Wood fired sauna & shower.
Nearby surroundings: You can take a refreshing dip into the sea from the jetty or if you like something warmer, there are two fabulous fresh-water lakes in the forest, just 5-minutes walking distance away. There is also a lake with a lovely sand beach for the smaller children. Pony riding 5 minutes away, forest trails and an endless number of islands to explore. If you play golf there are two great golf clubs within 20-30 minutes drive. Also don''t miss the chance to go into Stockholm. The Royal castle, the old town and the famous WASA museum are all really worth visiting.Water and electricity is included.
Towels and bed linen included as is the end of stay clean. If you miss anything, we will try to accommodate you!
Stockholm, värmdö, Skärgård
Dit vakantieverblijf kan gedurende een langere periode worden gehuurd
De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is Marie Axelsson.
Hebt u dit vakantiehuisje gehuurd en bent u tevreden met uw verblijf? Help ons en nieuwe huurders door