Welcome to Ölme and Elofstorp!
It is an old church centrally located near E18 between Kristinehamn and Karlstad, which makes it well suited as a base for day trips around Värmland and around Lake Vänern.
Stay one night or more, and if you would like we could arrange for the fridge to be stocked with your morning meal.
There is a ramp up to the entrance and a toilet with shower (also for disabled). The bedrooms are lo-cated on the 2nd floor, but extra beds can be arranged on the ground floor.
– There are two double bedrooms and a lot of space for extra beds.
- Access to garden with patio and barbecue
- Beautiful walking and cycle paths around THE AREA. Both in forests and in open landscapes.
- Plenty of games for indoor and outdoor weather
- TV and dvd player and wireless internet access
- Refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, convection oven and kitchen utensils in the newly renovated kitchen
- Upon departure, you only need to take your belongings and hand in dirty dishes. We handle the cleaning after you leave
E18 from Kristinehamn towards Karlstad: After about 11 km, pass Statiol Ölme, first exit turn right towards Lindås, drive about 2 km so is the house on the left side.
Dit vakantieverblijf kan gedurende een langere periode worden gehuurd
De verantwoordelijke voor de inhoud van deze reclame en voor de verhuur van deze accommodatie is Maria Larsson.
De accommodatie bevindt zich in het geselecteerde gebied, neem contact op met de adverteerder voor het exacte adres.