This accommodation is covered by Stugknuten's S-certification for enhanced security.
Stugknuten's S-certification means that your landlord has chosen to provide you with as secure a transaction as possible. This accommodation must be paid for when you make your booking, but the rent is not actually paid out to your landlord until you have checked out. This extra security only applies if your booking and payment is made via Stugknuten's system. Read more here
Modern Main building of 180 sqm and newly built guest cottage (25 sqm) in high position overlooking the sea. Built in 2012/14 in well-selected materials, including oak flooring, underfloor heating and high glass sections facing the sea. This house has everything you could want for a wonderful holiday, spacious areas both inside and outside. Both the mile-wide view of the sea and its own sandy beach with natural shallow sandy beach of about 25 meters.
This is a first class holiday paradise that suits the discerning. It is located only 55 minutes from Stockholm and is ideally suited for larger families - for example two families, a total of 9 beds divided into two houses (7 + 2) right next to each other.
The large terraces face the sea with several cozy seating areas and comfy recliners by the built-in whirlpool.
The houses are of the highest class and are well planned and tastefully decorated.
Here is everything you need, enjoy at your own sandy beach or perch fishing at the public jetty on the plot next door, rent a kayak or rowboat and enjoy the fine archipelago. The house has direct proximity to picturesque Gräddö village (10 minutes walk) with its beautiful guest harbor, several nice restaurants and a very good grocery. Gräddö is a popular summer destination, in the harbor you can usually buy fresh seafood. Here you can see Seals and sea eagles to and from. Boat or Kayak can be rented via Gräddö Sjöliv. and added to the own beach.
If you take 20 minutes by car or bus you can also explore the cozy Norrtälje town with its cobbled streets, nice little houses and the river that flows through the city. Here you will find bath houses, ski slope with lift and café, golf, hiking trails, fishing, a small cinema, museum, cafes and nice restaurants.
Large plot with spacious lawn, totaling about 6000 sqm with large parking and own Carport for two cars. The plot extends down over the beautiful lawn down to its own sandy beach of about 25 meters with natural and shallow sandy bottom.
The main building of about 180 sqm (2 + 1 + 2 + 2) with underfloor heating in all rooms. High 3 glass windows and patio doors from both the kitchen and the master bedroom provide easy access out to the wooden deck.
4 bedrooms. A large Master bedroom with double bed with three large double wardrobes, a spacious room with single bed + chest of drawers, a spacious room with two single beds + large chest of drawers and sleeping loft with double bed.
- Dining area / kitchen in open plan to the living room and open up to the nock which gives the room a wonderful feeling of space. Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances (dishwasher, fridge / freezer, microwave, double oven), Here is everything you need for culinary dinners. Large dining table for up to 10 people.
- Living room with the open floor plan towards the kitchen has a fireplace with glass door which creates a cozy atmosphere. There is also a large comfortable sofa for cozy socializing before dinner.
- Large tasteful bathroom that breathes luxury with WC, bath and shower. Homecalled with underfloor heating.
- TV room upstairs with comfortable armchairs to sink into. There are also lots of party games in the large built-in bookshelf.
- Upstairs adjacent to the TV room is the beautiful tower room with starry sky and stunning sea views. Here are two comfortable reclining armchairs for example to enjoy a drink in.
- Downstairs there is also the laundry room (with an extra toilet) with modern washer and dryer. There is also a drying rack and a drying line outside.
- Wifi via fiber is available in the house.
The guest house of about 25 sqm is offering first class accommodation. Tastefully decorated with light oak floors, and walls with painted raw pontoon. Fully tiled bathroom with shower and toilet. Here is a double bed and an extra folding bed.
- Whirlpool for up to 6 people. Holds 38 degrees all year round.
- A large collapsible parasol that can be angled in different directions depending on the sun.
- Large dining table in teak for between 6-10 guests.
- Cozy sofa corner with teak table.
- Two comfortable reclining armchairs in natural wood.
- A seating area also on the front.
- Large climbing frame with slide and swings + sandbox.
- Large gas grill and grill cutlery in the kitchen (gas stove included)
- Lighting in the ceiling around the entire houses provides a nice setting
- Beautiful lighting all the way down to the beach.
- Dry wood is available under roof (included in the rent)
- The houses are connected to municipal water and wastewater.
The cost of electricity, water, WiFi, gas grill for the grill, firewood and chemistry for the whirlpool is included in the rent. No hidden costs. Bed linen can be rented and final cleaning can be obtained at a cost.
To be rented weekly with change on Sunday or as requests.
car from Stockholm one hour drive, with SL-bus about 1.5 hours, 5
minutes walkway to the SL bus. Arlanda Airport takes about 1 hour by car. Directions: E18 towards Norrtälje-Kapellskär-Gräddö-Fagervik.
Google maps coordinator 59.765015, 19.049883
Price per week (low season): SEK 24000
Price per week (high season): SEK 28000
Rental time Sunday to Sunday
High season 26 to 34, low season from week 35 to 40
Lower prices can be discussed if you wish to have a longer rental period.
Linen set 250kr / p
Final cleaning: 2000 SEK
Renter brings sheets and towels and is responsible for final cleaning.
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accommodation is Ulrika Morell.
Have you rented this holiday home and are happy with your stay? Then please help us and new tenants by
The accommodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.