The cottage is located between the café town Alingsås and the bicycle city Vårgårda at the farm Vittene Säteri´s estate.
Here on the countryside with berries and mushroom forest, outside the door you can enjoy the sound of birds singing, fishing and find peace by the river Säveån 200 mts from the cottage.
The cottage consists of three rooms and a kitchen, circa 55m² with berths for up to six 6 persons. Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a bunk bed together with a sofa bed for two in the living room. The kitchen is well equipped with fridge, freezer, micro, oven, electric kettle, coffee percolator etc. At the patio a barbeque and garden furniture and even more space for games and relaxation on the lawn. The bathroom has a shower and also a small washing machine.
Please note that smoking and/or pets are not permitted.
Boat on the river Säveån available to rent from the landlord:
Price SEK: 100/day. SEK 500/week.
Fishing permit for the river Säveån available to purchase:
SEK 100/day/person or SEK 400/week/family (2 adults + 2 children).
Children under the age of 15 are free to fish without charges after agreement with the land owner.
A few suggestions for excursions in the area:
- circa 5 minutes (4km) to swimming spot in Lake Lången with lovely swimming for children
- about 5 minutes (5km) to the small and cosy Lake Bergsjön in the same area as Lake Lången. A short walk through the forest leads you down to the cliffs by Lake Bergsjön.
- circa 5 min (2km) to basic swimming spot by "Hols Reviera", a gravel pit swimming spot
which is very popular in the village.
- riding school with private lessons available or riding in the forest 9km away.
- During August-September you can participate in hunting of deer and wild boar after agreement on the manor estate.
Hunting fee will be added.
- bicycle roads and car excursion to gems around the area (bicycle available to rent in Alingsås)
- several fantastic golf courses, the nearest 12km
- within 40 minutes (55km) is Sweden´s second largest city Gothenburg which offer lots of activities for young and old, such as the amusement park Liseberg, archipelago trips around the islets, the opera, several museums, shopping and much more.
- within 55km is the town Borås, known for its textile industry. Here is also a zoo, an indoor swimming pool and the indoor playground Leo's Lekland.
- circa 10 minutes (8km) by car to central Alingsås, a small and cosy town which has preserved its town centre with cobbled streets and offer small shops cafes and several lakes in the area.
- about 15 minutes (10km) to Alingsås two lovely swimming spots Playa Mjörn and Lövekullebadet both children friendly.
Any questions about booking? Please e-mail us:
A warm hearted welcome!
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accommodation is Carl Larsson.
The accommodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.