Welcome to spend time in our resently built (2017) appartment in Rönnäng, situated by the sea att the island of Tjörn on the Swedish westcoast.
500m from the sea with good fishing water, beach, good kayaking water and much more! From Rönnäng you can take the ferry to the small island og Åstol and Dyrön or the bike to the island of Klädesholmen.
About the appartment:
- great location by the sea, walking distance from Rönnängs brygga and good bathing and several restaurants.
- kitchen/entrance with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffe maker and dinin table for six - all you need for up to six people. Place for extra bed also.
- bedroom with family bunk beed with space for an small cot (is to lent) and wardrobe. Separate entrance if wanted.
- living room with sofa bed for two adults sleeping and a small sofa and armchair, TV, Stereo.
- nice tiled bathroom with wc and shower.
- about 47 Square meters in total- outside space with grill and table for six.
- bikes to lent
About the area:
The island of Tjörn, located in Western Sweden, is home to enchanting fishing villages that attract flocks of tourists each summer, thanks to the warm temperatures and vast expanses of sea to drop a boat into and set off into the late sunset.
Here you find good hiking paths, bathing and fishing but also good cultural things to explore and great resturants inspired by the sea.
Short (10min) car ride away you find the nordic aquarell museum in Skärhamn. In keeping with the outdoor exploration encouraged in this region, Sculpture at Pilane offers a different way to take in the fresh air. A mix of contemporary art and ancient history, the summertime outdoor museum is not only a lesson in Sweden’s Viking roots, but also a beautiful exhibition of art set against rolling emerald green hills speckled with granite outcroppings.
From Gothenburg by car:
Drive North on euroroad E6 and turn at exit 90. Follow the road 160 towards Stenungsund, Tjörn, Orust and drive over the bridge to Tjörn. Take first left after the bridge and continue on road 169 to Bleket and continue to Rönnäng. Turn left in the roudabout and turn first rioght an the left and go up hill, first house - veberga 3.
From Gothenburg by bus:
Several buses every day, about 1h 15min. Go to Västtrafiks internet page and enter the adress "Veberga 3" as final destination and you get the information.
This holiday home can be hired for a longer period
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accommodation is Carl-Fredrik Gyllenhammar.
Have you rented this holiday home and are happy with your stay? Then please help us and new tenants by
The accommodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.