Holiday cottage in Sweden

Guest house near Steninge beach

5 + 2
75 m²
ID #21959  on Stugknuten.com since: 2017-07-17
Accommodation with 5 + 2 beds in Steninge, -Nära, Halmstad, Falkenberg, Halland County, Sweden to let

We are renting our guesthouse (apartment with its own separate entrance) during the summer. Located in beautiful Steninge between Halmstad and Falkenberg, about 500 meters or 5 minutes’ walk from Steninge beach.
The house is modern and fully equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, TV, internet broadband connection, etc. Tiled bathroom with shower. Disabled access. One double bedroom and one with a single bed + bunkbeds. Plenty of wardrobes and storage. The living room has a sofa bed.
Glassed-in sunroom normally used from April to September. Patio with barbecue. 2 bicycles are available.
Nonsmoking.
No animals.
For a large family or 2 families we can also offer a small apartment (50m²) on the second floor for 4 people. This is also fully equipped. It is not otherwise rented separately.

A number of nature reserves are found in the area. For more information about Steninge, see the links below:
destinationhalmstad.se/inspiration/geografiska-omraden/steninge-och-sardal.html
gostas.com
skepparstugan.se
steninge.halmstad.net
sardalskvarn.se
steningevandrarhem.se

Payment & Regulations:
Deposit 2,500 SEK payable upon booking / signed agreement.
30% paid 30 days before admission, remaining 70% on arrival and key delivery. Deposit is returned on departure and return of key, subject to the house being in the same condition as on arrival.
Please bring your own sheets and linens as well as towels. Check-in / check-out weekly takes place Saturday to Saturday. Arrival from 16.00 Check out by 11.00 Other times can be arranged if it fits both parties.
Non smoking.
No animals.


Directions:
From E20 / E6: Take the exit towards Getinge, then drive towards Steninge. The road ends on the coastal road, turn right. After Steninge beach, turn right onto Bryggstigen (at the hostel), then left, and first right onto Klippekullevägen.

Calendar

Seasons and price range:

  • Price/week, low season: 5500 SEK
  • Price/week, high season: 7200 SEK

  • Weekly rental only.
    June 15th - August 15th: 7200 SEK / week
    May and September: 5500 SEK / week
    Longer periods - Contact us for price suggestions.

Facilities:

Other information
  • Allergy friendly
  • Disable suitable
  • Dogs not allowed
  • Mobile telephone coverage
  • No smoking indoors
Kitchenware:
  • Barbeque facilities
  • Cooking facilities
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Microwave oven
  • Refrigerator
Bathroom facilities:
  • Broadband
  • Shower
  • WC
  • Washing machine
Other equipment:
  • Outdoor furniture
  • Outdoor place (terrace etc)
  • Separate bedrooms
  • TV
Available nearby
  • Bicycle rental - 2 cyklar ingår
  • Canoe rental - 22 km
  • Diving - 1 km
  • Fishing - 1 km
  • Golf - 5 km
  • Hiking trails - 1 km
  • Minigolf - 1 km
  • Outdoor swimming facilities (beach) - 500 m

Additional information

The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accommodation is Urban Lantz.

A piece of advice to tenants when booking

Reviews

Map

The accommodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.

Copyright 2016. Questions about a cottage must be answered by responsible advertiser.