Holiday cottage in Sweden

Wonderful house near the sea outside Halmstad

4 + 2
110 m²
ID #21494  on Stugknuten.com since: 2017-05-15
Accomodation with 4 + 2 beds in Halmstad, Båstad, Mellbystrand, laxvik, västkusten, Halland County, Sweden to let

Tastefully renovated villa, in excellent location
Right on the edge of pleasant Trönninge.
Stay secluded with lush meadows
And the beautiful Laxvik beach at handy distance (2km)
Good bus links about 450 meters from the house
1-2 times / hour.
Eurostop shopping center 6.5 km (about 50 shops)
Trönninge has 2 Pizzerias
9km south of Halmstad.
12 km north of Mellbystrand
25 km north of Båstad

HOUSE
Living room with fireplace
Kitchen with fridge / freezer, microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle etc.
Dining room for 6 People.
Laundry room with washing machine and drying rack.
Bathroom, toilet and shower
Living room with sofa / sofa bed and double bed.
Bedroom with double bed.
Wifi, DVD, TV with free channels.
Large lovely garden with seating for the children, barbecue area and furniture are available.


Destinationhalmstad.se

Tall Ships races June 30 - July 3rd
Stadium sports camp June 25 - July 8th
Halmstad Triathlon July 1st
Gold Fire Festival 6-9 July
Sprinter Master July 6th
STO SPRINTERN July 8th

Excursion -Tylösand- Adventures Busfabriken- Simstadion- Halmstad Arena, bathing house, skate park, gym, soccer field,
Slottsmöllan, Halmstad activity center, Lazerdome, go-kart, five-match, gladiator battle, Black Pearl golf and more 11km)
Golf courses , Golfkrogen Tönnersjö 6.9 km, Strandtorps golfklubb 4.9 km
Halmstad Gk in Tylösand 14 km.
Ullared- Gekås Sweden''s largest shopping low cost department store and most visited target 2015

Policy
25% on booking, remaining 75% on arrival and key delivery. Cleaning fee 1000kr in security deposit, returned on return journey and return of key and that the house is in the same condition as on arrival. Please bring your own sheets and linens as well as towels.
Check-in / check-out weekly takes place Sunday to Sunday.
Arrival from 14.30
Check out 12.00
Other times can be arranged if it fits both.
Contract / contract is written on site upon arrival.
If an extra bed is required, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Pets not allowed in the house, allowed in the garden.
Smoking forbidden!

Calendar

Location

Halmstad, Båstad, Mellbystrand, laxvik, västkusten

Maps: View the accommodation address and position on Hitta.se or Google Maps

Find us: Ta av E6 vid Eurostop (södra avfarten) ta väg 15 mot Trönninge/ Laholm
Ca 6km , 3e avfarten, skyltat laxvik/ trönninge Påarp. Kör rakt fram 250 meter på vänster sida.

Seasons and price range:

  • Price/night, high season: 2200 SEK
  • Price/week, high season: 6990 SEK

  • 18 june -13 August SEK 6990 / week

Facilities:

Other information
  • Allergy friendly
  • Dogs not allowed -- Ej i huset
  • Mobile telephone coverage
  • No smoking indoors
Kitchenware:
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Barbeque facilities
  • Refrigerator
  • Cooking facilities
  • Microwave oven
Bathroom facilities:
  • Shower
  • Washing machine
  • WC
Other equipment:
  • Broadband -- Wifi
  • TV
  • Outdoor furniture
  • Open fireplace
Available nearby
  • Minigolf - Östrastranden 8 km
  • Indoor swimming facilities - Halmstad Arena 9 km
  • Temperate bath
  • Outdoor swimming facilities (beach)
  • Golf - Golfkrogen Tönnersjö 6.9 km
  • Fishing - Fylleån 6 km
  • Playground - Trönninge 1km
  • Tennis - Trönninge 1km
  • Hiking trails - Gullbranna 2km / Galgberget 10 km
  • Riding - Halmstad travet, Gullbranna
  • Football ground

Additional information

The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accomodation is Pierre Svärd .

A piece of advice to tenants when booking

Reviews

Copyright 2016. Questions about a cottage must be answered by responsible advertiser.