Amidst the scenic Småland you find this red cottage at the edge of the river. You can come and relax, canoeing or just take a dip from the nearby jetty.
The holiday home is equipped with a full kitchen, and the living room has sleeps up to four people, cot and high chair for children are also available if required. The cottage has a newly refurbished toilet and shower. The cottage has electric heating in addition to a cozy fireplace, firewood included in the rent.
The cottage is also equipped with a large patio with outdoor furniture overlooking the river Emån only located 20 meters from the cottage.
During a stay in this cottage are lots of other activities such as Swimming, paddling a canoe, boat trip with the rowboat, grilling, great space for outdoor games, walking, fishing and much more. Man on the other hand, wants to take on excursions in the surrounding area, there is also great potential for this, such as Kleva mine (6km), Frenillas bod (16km), Levander Café & general store museum (4km), Gold Panning in Ädelfors (10km), Målilla Elk Park (42km), Emil Katthult (45km), Småland glass empire (approximately 100km) and of course the Astrid Lindgrens World (65km).
Directions if you come from the south:
- Drive E4 towards Värnamo
- Take exit 85 towards Vetlanda
- Follow road 127 and then take a right towards Vetlanda at the junction (road 30)
- Turn left in Vrigstad and follow road 127 towards Vetlanda
- At the roundabout in Vetlanda take the first exit towards Malilla
- After about 7km turn left towards Holsbrybrunn
- Continue for approximately 1.5km and then turn left on Skede in Holsbybrunn
- Drive straight ahead through the door posts until the big yellow house, this is the main building on the farm
This holiday home can be hired for a longer period
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accomodation is Filip Karlsson.
Have you rented this holiday home and are happy with your stay? Then please help us and new tenants by
The accomodation is within the selected area, contact the advertiser for exact address.