Hello and welcome to Transtrand in northern Värmland. The cottage is a 2 bedroom apartment.
Kitchen: With dining area modern furnished with stove / oven, microwave oven, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle and wood stove. Living room area: including sitting area, television and radio/CD player.
Bathroom: Toilet, sink and shower corner.
Hall: With hat shelf and wardrobe
Bedroom 1: One bunk bed, wardrobe, duvet / pillow
Bedroom 2: One bunk bed, wardrobe, duvet / pillow
Other: Branäs is located about 10 km north of the house along Highway 62. Långberget is about 30 km north of the cottage. Hovfjället is about 50 km south of our cabin.
Please call for more information!
Day and night rental, High season: 600 SEK. Low season: 240 SEK.
Please ask for details of rents, change over days etc.
Our cottage is located about 100 meters from river Klarälven, with its unique meander arms offers both beautiful views and wonderful activities. A quiet holiday in the idyll of Värmland or an active and adventurous?
Tips on quiet activities
* Chocolate tasting (naturpralinen.se)
* Rafting (sverigeflotten.com)
* Moose, beaver, mountain pasture walk (langberget.se)
* Ransby Cultural Village (ransbykulturby.se)
* Guided tour of the Höljes Power Station (torsby.se/besokare/sevardheter/ovrigt.2315.html)
* Free walking in the woods or on walking trails.
Tips for a little more active things to do and see
* Rallycross in Höljes (finnskogamk.se)
* Timber raft building and rafting tour (vildmark.se)
* Canoeing, mountain biking (langberget.se)
* Paintball, 4-wheeler, go cart (adventureecenter.biz)
* Walking in the fabulous nature
* Granberget, Värmlands highest mountain
* Digerfallet, a beautiful waterfall
* Fishing on your own or in groups (torsby.se/besokare/aktiviteter/fiske.2273.html)
* See also Torsby''s website, (torsby.se)
Email or call us for more information!
Contact the owner for available weeks
The person responsible for the content of this ad and for the rental of this accomodation is Sebastian Larsson.
Have you rented this holiday home and are happy with your stay? Then please help us and new tenants by